A two page article on IRAB was included in the 2014 Dimensions Magazine.
Read the Article (PDF) (Page 12-13)
- Issue Information - Title, Aims & Scope. 06/01/2017
- Methamphetamine-related psychosis: an opportunity for assertive intervention and prevention. 06/01/2017
- Is Alcoholics Anonymous religious, spiritual, neither? Findings from 25 years of mechanisms of behavior change research. 06/01/2017
- Mind the gap-a European viewpoint on Alcoholics Anonymous. 06/01/2017
JN "American Journal of Health Behavior" AND DT 20140501 on 2014-01-30 11:18 AM
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Maintenance Interventions: A Systematic Review. 05/01/2014
- Health Literacy, Self-efficacy, Food Label Use, and Diet in Young Adults. 05/01/2014
- Financial Strain and Self-rated Health among Black Adults. 05/01/2014
- Preferences for Blood-Based Colon Cancer Screening Differ by Race/Ethnicity. 05/01/2014
Psychology of Addictive Behaviors
- Providing intensive addiction/housing case management to homeless veterans enrolled in addictions treatment: A randomized controlled trial.
- Substance use prevention and treatment outcomes for emerging adults in non-college settings: A meta-analysis.
- Drinking among strangers: A meta-analysis examining familiarity as a moderator of alcohol’s rewarding effects.
- A computer adaptive testing version of the Addiction Severity Index—Multimedia Version (ASI–MV): The Addiction Severity CAT.