A two page article on IRAB was included in the 2014 Dimensions Magazine.
Read the Article (PDF) (Page 12-13)
- Issue Information - Title, Aims & Scope. 05/01/2017
- Introducing Addiction's new Senior Editors and Assistant Editors. 05/01/2017
- Desistance mandates compared with treatment mandates in criminal justice populations. 05/01/2017
- Making the hard work of recovery more attractive for those with substance use disorders. 05/01/2017
JN "American Journal of Health Behavior" AND DT 20140501 on 2014-01-30 11:18 AM
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Maintenance Interventions: A Systematic Review. 05/01/2014
- Health Literacy, Self-efficacy, Food Label Use, and Diet in Young Adults. 05/01/2014
- Financial Strain and Self-rated Health among Black Adults. 05/01/2014
- Preferences for Blood-Based Colon Cancer Screening Differ by Race/Ethnicity. 05/01/2014
Psychology of Addictive Behaviors
- A systematic review of the unique prospective association of negative affect symptoms and adolescent substance use controlling for externalizing symptoms.
- Pilot evaluation of a brief intervention to improve nicotine patch adherence among smokers living with HIV/AIDS.
- Faster self-paced rate of drinking for alcohol mixed with energy drinks versus alcohol alone.
- Factor structure of the Smoking Cessation Self-Efficacy Questionnaire among smokers with and without a psychiatric diagnosis.
"Journal of Substance Use"
- Herbal incense-related sudden death: case report. 04/01/2017
- Predictors of motivation for substance abuse treatment in a sample of Iranian addicts. 04/01/2017
- Phenotypic association of alcohol consumption with eye color: a breathanalyzer assessment. 04/01/2017
- 2,4-Dinitrophenol, the inferno drug: a netnographic study of user experiences in the quest for leanness. 04/01/2017